I don't care how many times you stumble...
Just don't surrender to the fall.
Because God is still your Source.
Still your Strength.
Still your ever-present Help.
I've been sitting in expectation,
waiting for God to reveal my next move.
But clarity hasn't come.
And today...
Instead of exhausting myself trying to force an answer, I chose something far more courageous.
Presence.
I stopped wrestling with tomorrow...
and fully inhabited today.
Just God.
My Bible.
And the mindfulness tools my therapist placed in my hands.
Today, I did what an earlier version of me would've fought against.
I noticed my thoughts without judging them.
I let today be exactly what it was without trying to fix it.
I chose curiosity over fear.
I trusted God's timing over my own urgency.
I stopped striving and remained present.
I accepted what this moment was teaching me.
I loosened my grip on everything I was never meant to carry.
Somewhere between surrender and stillness...
I exhaled the pressure to have all the answers.
Then I inhaled something I hadn't felt in a long time—Freedom.
Not because my circumstances changed.
But because I finally stopped demanding that they change before I gave myself permission to rest.
And I mean fully rest...
Without wearing blame.
Without borrowing tomorrow's burdens.
Without begging God for immediate reassurance.
No pretty moments to post.
No designer labels to wear.
No signature fragrance to complete the image.
Just God.
Just me.
Just the quiet, sacred work of becoming.
Because sometimes the greatest miracle isn't that God changes your circumstances...
It's that He changes you while you're waiting.
This will be my last blog post for A Daily Dose of Freedom.
Putting this project to rest but thanks for those that have engaged, prayed, and pushed me onward.
Comments
Post a Comment